Literature to help you improve and expand your knowledge of cannabis culture.
Higher Etiquette by Lizzie Post
A helpful and hilarious guide to cannabis culture and customs
As we enter the dawn of a new "post-prohibition" era, the stigma surrounding cannabis use is fading, and the conversation about what it means to get high is changing. When it comes to being a respectful, thoughtful, and responsible consumer of pot, there is a lot you need to know. In Higher Etiquette, Lizzie Post--great-great granddaughter of Emily Post and co-president of America's most respected etiquette brand--explores and celebrates the wide world of legalized weed. Combining cannabis culture's long-established norms with the Emily Post Institute's tried-and-true principles, this book covers the social issues surrounding pot today, such as:
- How to bring it to a dinner party or give it as a gift
- Why eating it is different from inhaling it
- How to respectfully use it as a guest
- Why different strains affect you in different ways
- How to be behave at a dispensary
- How to tackle pot faux pas such as "canoed" joints and "lawn-mowed" bowls
This handy guide also provides a primer on the diverse array of cannabis products and methods of use, illuminating the many convenient and accessible options available to everyone from experienced users to newbies and the canna-curious. Informative, charming, and stylishly illustrated, this...