But maybe you have friends/family who are still uncertain about why CBD could be the best solution in addressing their health & wellness needs.
So we’d thought we’d just take a moment to remind you what sets CBD apart:
1. It’s all naturalCBD is a natural chemical compound found in, and extracted from, the cannabis plant.
We mix ours with organic MCT (coconut) oil for easier dosing and better absorption - but that’s it! Both ingredients are products of the earth and not made in a laboratory.
2. It works with an existing system in the bodyCBD works within the endocannabinoid system (ECS), a network of receptors found throughout the brain & body activated by naturally occurring cannabinoids (endocannabinoids) as well as those extracted from cannabis plants (phytocannabinoids).
In doing so they help restore regular functioning by signalling your brain about any imbalance in the body’s various systems & processes. It's a lock-and-key system: the locks (receptors) are already sitting there just waiting to be activated by the keys (cannabinoids)!
3. It can address multiple concerns at onceBecause CBD works to restore overall balance in the body, it can help treat multiple ailments at one time.
If you're looking for help with back pain, sleep issues and anxiety, CBD can calm your nervous system for easier rest and activate serotonin receptors in the body for elevated mood - all while simultaneously reducing inflammation and minimising pain perception to assist with your back and its recovery.
4. It is not addictive or habit formingIn 2017 the World Health Organisation (WHO) released a report confirming that CBD was not addictive or toxic in any way, and did not create any kind of dependency or withdrawal issues.
This makes it an ideal choice for any recovering addicts or indeed anyone concerned about becoming too reliant on medication for their needs.
5. It has no side effectsUnlike many pharmaceutical medications, CBD has no major side effects - and little to no commonly reported minor side effects.
It is also not possible to overdose on CBD.