Even though we hope you enjoy the interesting and informative daily content we provide on our platforms, we also know many people like to do their own homework when it comes to cannabis and CBD.
That's why we offer you our Goodleaf library - a curated selection of the best CBD and cannabis reads we could find.
These books range in topic from the history of the plant to its medicinal uses, tips and tricks for growing at home and recipes for incorporating it into your cooking.
Not only do they make great gifts for existing fans of the goodleaf, but they also serve as a nice starting point for yourself or anyone you know looking to begin their journey with cannabis.
- The ABC's of CBD - Shira Adler
- Grow Your Own - Nichole Graf, Micah Sherman, David Stein & Liz Crain
- CBD: A Patient's Guide to Medical Cannabis - Leonard Leinow & Juliana Birnbaum
- Merry Jane: The CBD Solution to Wellness - Lauren Wilson
- Bong Appetit: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Weed - the editors of Munchies
- Higher Etiquette - Lizzie Post
- CBD: Everyday Secrets - Gretchen Lidicker
- The CBD Solution - Dr Dani Gordon
- The Cannabis Manifesto - Steve DeAngelo
- Cannabis: A History - Martin Booth
You can browse our full selection of CBD and cannabis books over here.